Services Offered at Villa Rehab
At Villa Rehab Center, our reputation is determined by the quality care we provide to our patients. Our long-term care program offers nursing services 24 hours a day from our friendly and knowledgeable staff. Whether it is nursing, therapy, social services, activities or dietary, our team caters to your individual care needs.
Our renowned hospitality and care services are delivered by crafting a personal and individualized program for you. We strive to create both an environment that facilitates healthy living, and also a fun place for you to reside. We offer a variety of activities such as gardening, baking, crafts and more, open to anyone who wishes to participate.
Our social worker is here to make your transition to our facility a pleasant and easy experience. Our team of friendly, knowledgeable professionals are here to assist you and your family with the admission and discharge process and are here whenever you have any questions or are in need of support.
We understand that a balanced and nutritious diet is an integral part of the healing process. Lunch and dinner is served in a fine dining atmosphere with warm, natural lighting. We provide you with several food choices, making sure you always have a delicious meal to eat! All of our meals are prepared under geriatric guidelines for limited salt, sugar, cholesterol and saturated fat. Don’t worry, we wouldn’t forget about dessert! All of our desserts are made with Splenda or reduced amounts of sugar.
If you have any special dietary needs, don’t hesitate to let us know as we are happy to accommodate.
- We provide instruction in exercises that improve strength, flexibility, balance and mobility.
- We implement and teach techniques to reduce or eliminate pain from musculoskeletal injuries.
- We help with therapy after joint replacement surgeries.
- We implement and teach techniques for adapting to challenges of temporary or permanent physical disability.
- We also help with discharge planning from our rehabilitation center to your home.
- We provide cognitive assessments and treatments to improve functional tasks following accidents, head injuries or strokes.
- Our experts work with verbal and nonverbal communication to improve and maintain communication systems.
- We provide voice assessments and treatment.
- We provide swallowing evaluations and help with discharge planning from rehab to home.
The activities department is committed to knowing each resident’s needs, including cultural, educational, social, religious, spiritual, and physical, also taking into account each resident’s medical and cognitive conditions as well as past social history.…
- Our experts help to both evaluate and train self-care, home, and work management skills.
- We can provide adaptive equipment assessment.
- We help with discharge planning from rehabilitation to home, to make the transition go as smoothly as possible.